Dr. Charles Johnson is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years specializing in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio and completed a residency in dermatology at the University of Florida in Gainesville where he remained on faculty and taught residents as an Assistant Clinical Professor for the University of Florida Division of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery for 3 years.
He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, North Carolina Dermatology Association, The American Society for Mohs Surgery and The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery & Aesthetics. Dr. Johnson has performed over 15,000 Mohs cases and treats patients of all ages. He has practiced in the Hickory area for 8 years and is active in the community.
American Board of Dermatology
- 1993-1997 | M.D., Medical College of Ohio
- 1992-1992 | B.A., Miami University of Ohio
- 1998-2001 | Dermatology Residency, University of Florida at Gainsville
- 1997-1998 | Internal Medicine Internship, University of Florida at Gainsville
- American Board of Dermatology
- North Carolina
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Dermatology Association
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Catawba Valley Medical Center
- Frye Regional Medical Center