Laura B. Rosenzweig, M.D.
Dr. Laura Rosenzweig is a board certified dermatologist with specialized training in skin cancer surgery. She grew up in Columbia, SC and later attended the University of South Carolina School of Medicine where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Her dermatology training was at a large metropolitan hospital where she treated acute, life threatening skin disease to chronic dermatologic problems. While in residency, Dr. Rosenzweig completed externships at the National Institute of Health and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and was named chief resident in her final year. She completed an American College of Mohs Surgery fellowship where she trained to precisely identify skin cancer, remove it with minimal damage to the surrounding healthy tissue, and reconstruct the wound. Dr. Rosenzweig treats newborns to the elderly. She also is a volunteer in the community, lecturer to medical residents and involved in free skin cancer screenings.
- 2000-2004 | M.D., University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- 1996-2000 | B.A., Colgate University
- 2008-2009 | Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship, American College of Mohs Surgery, Laser & Dermatologic Surgery Center, Chesterfield, MO
- 2005-2008 | Dermatology Residency, Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- 2004-2005 | Internal Medicine Internship, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
Schedule An Appointment Today!
To schedule a consultation with Piedmont Plastic Surgery to determine the best procedure for you, submit the form below or call our offices: Charlotte 704.542.2220, Gastonia (Cox Rd) 704.866.7576, Gastonia (New Hope Rd) 704.866.4005, Hickory 828.325.9849, or Shelby 704.484.0464. Patient Financing options available for qualified candidates.
cforms contact form by delicious:days