Meet Our Aestheticians
Our PPSD aestheticians are highly skilled in their areas of expertise and each take a personal approach with their patients. They are to here to help you look your best offering a wide variety of services and products customized just for you.
Susan Emerson, RN, MSN
Susie received her bachelor of nursing degree from California State University, Fresno and her master’s degree in nursing from Vanderbilt University. She has Skin Ceuticals, PCA, Obagi and Glo Therapeutics certifications and has been practicing skin care therapy for 9 years. Susie enjoys treating a wide variety of patients with issues such as hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, adult onset acne, rosacea, and facial aging. With her extensive nursing background, she is able to evaluate how certain illnesses, medications, and hormonal changes alter the condition of her patient’s skin and then implement advanced aesthetic techniques to revitalize it.
- Customized one hour treatment based on assessment of skin which includes:
• Skin analysis
• Deep pore cleaning/extractions
• Chemical Peel with a wide array of solutions available for every skin type.
- Home care instructions. The best results are achieved when medical grade facials are combined with a strong home care regimen.
- A variety of prescription and specialized skincare products customized for each patient, including a home care regimen, and educating you about the purpose and application of each product.
Amy Dockery, Aesthetician
Amy is Charlotte native and has been with Piedmont Plastic Surgery & Dermatology for over 10 years. She studied aesthetics with National Aesthetics Institute in Charlotte, NC and is a licensed Aesthetician and a certified Laser Technician. Amy offers a variety of services for patients who suffer from acne proned skin, anti-aging or to those who just enjoy a relaxing spa treatment.
- Facials, customized to the persons skin type and condition.
- Deep pore cleansing which include extractions of comedos and millia
- Superficial chemical peels: Jessner, Salicylic, Glycolic, and 15% TCA
- Dermaplaning and Micro-dermabrasion
- Waxing services
- Laser treatments for hair removal, pigmentation and vascular blemishes
- Lymphatic drainage massage, which is helpful post surgical procedures
- Permanent makeup
- A variety of prescription and specialized skincare products customized for each patient, including a home care regimen, and educating you about the purpose and application of each products.
Schedule an appointment with Amy at our Gastonia/Cox Rd. office for a complimentary evaluation to see what fillers or products can help rejuvenate your look.