RN, Nurse Injector
Injection services are available at all of our offices with our physicians.
We also have a Nurse Injector at our Gastonia/Cox Rd office who is trained to perform these services in a safe and effective manner.
Leslie Lingafeldt, RN
Schedule an appointment with Leslie who is here to here to help you look your best
Leslie graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in 2002 with a Bachelor Degree in Psychology. Her passion for nursing pushed her to attend Presbyterian Hospital School of Nursing and graduate with a diploma in Nursing in 2004. Leslie has worked in various aspects of the hospital setting including adult oncology, pediatric bone marrow transplants, labor and delivery, and pediatric neuro oncology before transitioning into the field of cosmetics. She has completed extensive training with Botox and fillers thru Allergan and Galderma. As a nurse injector, Leslie’s goal for each patient is for them to look like their absolute best version of themselves. She accomplishes this with the use of interpersonal skills and learned techniques.
- EPIC Injector Training, Allergan, 2016
- Dysport, Restylane, Perlane, Galderma, 2016
- Kybella Training, Allergan, 2016
- Presbyterian Hospital School of Nursing, 2004
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 2002
- Presbyterian Hospital, adult oncology
- Duke University Hospital, pediatric bone marrow transplant
- Caromont Health The Birthplace, labor and delivery
- Levine Children’s Hospital, pediatric neuro oncology
- Texas Children’s Hospital, pediatric bone marrow transplant
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
- SkinMedica Total Defense and Repair Tinted Moisturizer
Schedule an appointment with Leslie for a complimentary evaluation to see what fillers or products can help rejuvenate your look.