- BREAST AUGMENTATION SPECIAL
- Summer Sizzling Savings Event!
- SAVE on ELta MD Sunscreens
- PicoSure™ Laser
VECTRA 3D IMAGING • FULLY ACCREDITED SURGICAL SUITES • FINANCING AVAILABLE
Come join us for a FREE ladies’ night out at our Gastonia/Cox Rd. office.
Enjoy appetizers, drinks, and door prizes while learning more about these amazing offers. Meet with our registered nurse injector Leslie Lingafeldt, who will be on hand to discuss your options and also answer any questions you may have. Leslie can help you decide what products and services will keep you looking and feeling your very best.
Book the night of the event. Take advantage of these deals you won’t find anywhere else.
• PURCHASE MINIMUM OF 30 UNITS OF BOTOX. Receive 10 units FREE.
• BUY 1 SYRINGE OF JUVEDERM. Get $100 OFF 2nd syringe, $150 OFF 3rd syringe, and $200 OFF 4th syringe
• BUY 1 TREATMENT OF KYBELLA. Get the 2nd FREE!
Call 704.866.7576 or click here to reserve your spot today!
Offer ends Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
Tired Of Your Double Chin? Try Kybella
Now there is a treatment for your double chin! The FDA has approved KYBELLA (deoxycholic acid) injection, which contours and improves the appearance of moderate to severe submental fullness due to submental fat. Submental fullness, also known as “double chin,” can affect adult women and men of all ages and weights, and is influenced by multiple factors, including aging and genetics. Submental fullness is often resistant to diet and exercise, and according to a 2014 survey conducted by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, 68 percent of people said they are bothered by their double chin.
KYBELLA™ is a formulation of a naturally occurring-substance (deoxycholic acid) that targets and destroys fat cells in the area where it’s injected. Once those cells are destroyed, they can no longer store or accumulate fat. Once the aesthetic response is achieved with KYBELLA™, re-treatment is not expected to be required.
The most common side effects are typically local to the treatment area and most commonly include swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, tingling, hardness and redness. KYBELLA™ can cause serious side effects, including trouble swallowing and nerve injury in the jaw that can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness.
Click here to watch Dr. Swank’s interview on WCNC’s Charlotte Today about the Kybella product.
Schedule your FREE cosmetic consult today to determine if KYBELLA™ might be right for you.
What is the PicoSure® laser used for?
The PicoSure® laser focuses on your problem areas whether it’s tattoos, brown spots, sun damage, freckles, pigmented lesions or acne scars.
PicoSure® offers a gentler treatment. In the past, lasers have relied on intense heat energy to remove pigment from the skin, which may be painful and lead to significant skin redness and downtime.
How does the PicoSure work?
Until the launch of PicoSure, Q-Switched lasers had been considered the gold standard for removing tattoos. Q-switched laser treatments use thermal energy to heat up and break apart the ink particles. Now with PicoSure, ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in length!) hit the ink particle with a pressure so great, the ink shatters into tiny dust-like particles. Because the particles are so small, they are more readily absorbed and eliminated by the body. This can mean better clearance of the tattoo and less treatments overall.
Why the PicoSure Laser Treatment?
As the number of individuals with tattoos has increased, so has the need for improved tattoo removal methods. Tattoo removal methods have evolved from potentially harmful treatments that often had painful and sometimes permanent side effects to less harmful methods with good results. Until the introduction of laser tattoo removal, people resorted to tattoo removal methods such as acid treatments, surgical excision, and dermabrasion.
PicoSure tattoo removal often requires fewer treatments than traditional Q-Switched lasers. Also, PicoSure patients and doctors have reported better clearance (or “disappearance) of the tattoo with improved recovery time.
Are there any precautions to take before your light-based treatment?
- No sun exposure, tanning beds and sunless tanning cream for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Sun exposure decreases the effectiveness of the laser treatment and can increase the chance of post-treatment complications.
- Use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or higher. Apply to the treated area every 2 hours when exposed to the sun and it is recommended to make this a part of your skin care routine.
- Remove all makeup, creams or oils prior to treatment.
Instructions following your laser treatment:
- After cleansing and while skin is still moist, apply a thin layer of Aquaphor® ointment to the treated tattoo.
- Apply a non-stick pad over the tattoo until it is healed.
- Avoid sun exposure to the treated area. Use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Apply to the treated area every 2 hours when exposed to the sun and it is recommended to make this a part of your skin care routine.
- Clean area daily with mild soap and water and pat dry.
- Do not rub or scratch the area.
- Discomfort may be relieved by using cool gel packs or acetaminophen.
- If blistering occurs, keep the area moist by applying Aquaphor 3 times per day or antibiotic ointment per recommendation of the physician. Do not enter swimming pools or hot tubs until treated areas are healed.
- No swimming or using hot tubs for 48 hours after treatment.
PLEASE NOTE: This procedure currently is available at our Charlotte/Blakeney location only!
Article and photo reprinted from http://picosure.com/tattoo-removal. © Cynosure, Inc. All Rights Reserved.